WE WORE WHAT:
Feb 07, 2020
COVETEUR: 12 CUBAN
Feb 07, 2020
- February 2020
- COSMOPOLITAN: セレブとお揃いが叶う！特別なネームアクセサリー (Celebrity and matching come true! Special name accessories)
- WE WORE WHAT: VALENTINE’S DAY GIFT GUIDE
- COVETEUR: 12 CUBAN LINK JEWELRY PIECES WE’RE LOVING RIGHT NOW
- POPSUGAR: Billie Eilish's Versace Parka Is Like Her Own Damn Version of J Lo's Famous Green Dress
- VOGUE: How Billie Eilish Is Reinventing Pop Stardom
- January 2020
- December 2019
COSMOPOLITIAN: 25 Types of Rings You Need to Have the Best Damn Accessory Game Ever
Sure, maybe it’s no secret that jewelry is a fun way to make your style feel fresh. And while I’ll always have room in my heart for statement earrings and all the necklaces in the world, rings have become the most important part of my jewelry collection recently. That’s mainly because there are so many types of rings. Truly. SO many.
Especially when talking about “fashion” rings—which is to say, not engagement rings but the kind you can buy and wear every damn day. There are birthstone rings, statement rings, stacking rings—and even mood rings.
You can wear as many types of rings at the same time as you could possibly want, by the way. Or as few. Pile a ton on one finger, separate them, mix metals...the jewelry world is your oyster. Get started by learning the array of rings available for you to choose from, below.10 a thick chain ring
The Iced Cuban Link II Ring in G
THE M JEWELERS NY
Thick, juicy chain necklaces deserve a trendy, ring counterpart, IMO.
← Older Post Newer Post →