- All personalized and 14KT personalized, handmade items spend an estimated 1-4 business weeks in production before shipping. Selecting expedited or overnight shipping will not advance your order in the queue.
- Non-personalized orders are processed and shipped within 3-4 business days. You will receive an emailed shipping confirmation with tracking once the order has been completed and ready to go.
- Non-personalized & Personalized combined orders will be shipped together once the personalized pieces have been received. If you would like to receive your non-personalized items sooner, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a split. If the order is not delayed, a shipping fee of $7.00 will be collected.
ABOUT THE M-CARE WARRANTY
Our warranty & insurance program is automatically introduced to your cart when making a purchase with us and is active for the first 120 days after delivery.
This will be validated by the tracking information associated with your order. In-store purchases will be warrantied from the date of purchase or pick up. Please be advised that all warranty related issues are subject to review by our Customer Service & Production staff.
This service is added to your cart to ensure your order is protected should it become lost/stolen in the mail or arrives damaged.
Additionally, if your order becomes damaged within the first 120 days, you will be eligible for one complimentary replacement (non-personalized), and should your personalized piece(s) become damaged within that timeframe, we waive the cost for shipping and repairs for the first incident.
If you remove this service from your cart, you will not be eligible for any complimentary services, replacements, or refunds. Store credit can be issued if desired. Escalated issues will be reviewed and approved by our Customer Experience manager.
Any intentional breakage or discoloration issues caused by improper care will be voided. To learn more about proper jewelry care for your M Jewelers pieces, click here.
Below is a list of incidents we cover:
- Tarnishing/Discoloration (not caused by water damage)
- Chain breakages
- Chain tangling
- Nameplate breakage
- Missing stones/Diamonds
What doesn’t this cover? (Pre-delivery):
- Delayed orders. Please contact Customer Service at email@example.com for status updates.
- Jewelry pieces that have become lost after wear
- Damages made by the courier (smashed boxes, ruined labels, etc.)
The M Jewelers are not liable for any unforeseen issues caused by USPS, FEDEX, DHL, or theft at your destination.
We are also not responsible for any misspelled personalizations, or incorrect addresses that have been entered when checking out.
Have a question?
GOLD VERMEIL CARE
With gold vermeil jewelry (sterling silver with gold plate) its the silver that's causing the reaction. Sterling silver isn't 100% silver, its 92.5% silver and 7.5% alloys. The other alloys, primarily copper, is responsible for the tarnishing reaction. Tarnish can be described as a chemical reaction that happens when silver is exposed to oxygen and sulfur.
Tarnish will accelerate when exposed to water, in high humidity areas, and with people who have a high Ph in their skin. Skin lotions, sunscreen, perfume, hairspray can all also accelerate tarnishing. If you are experiencing an issue with gold vermeil discoloring quickly, please contact our customer support team to further assist you with the issue.
925 SILVER CARE
Silver should always be stored in individually wrapped in acid-free tissue paper, silver cloth, or unbleached cotton and placed in a zip-top plastic bag. Though showering with sterling silver jewelry should not harm the metal, there is a good chance that it could induce tarnishing. Waters that contain chlorine, salts, or harsh chemicals will affect the look of your sterling silver. We encourage our customers to remove your sterling silver before showering.
14K GOLD CARE
14K gold jewelry won't tarnish or corrode. However, with regular wear, your gold jewelry will eventually accumulate a film of soap, body oils, and even grease. Taking proper care of your fine gold jewelry means maintaining your jewelry when you’re not wearing it and regularly cleaning it to remove regular build up and occasional tarnish. Taking care of your gold jewelry can ensure that it continues to be a point of pride throughout your lifetime. This is our most recommended material option for everyday use including water use.